Chapala.com Webboard

Hydrating powder

cedros

On a recent trip (5 hour flight) to Vancouver I had a terrible time with leg cramps. At a drugstore in Vancouver they told me to buy some hydrating powder. (like Electrolyte but you can take it on a plane). You just dissolve the powder in a glass of water. It worked like a charm on my return trip. I've asked for such at Farmacias here and I just get blanks looks. Does anyone know if it available here? What would it be called. I'm going to Zapopan tomorrow and would like to find some.    

55 minutes ago, oregontochapala said:

I bought some last year in Walmart. It was in packets on one of the shelves in the farmacia.

Thanks. Do you remember what it was called?

Thanks. Both Walmart and Farmacia Guadalajara have them when you know the right words to use. For both each package is supposed to be added to a liter of water. With some fiddling that could work but a bit awkard. I was hoping to find some like those I bought in Vancouver where each package was for one glass of water.  

42 minutes ago, cedros said:

Thanks. Both Walmart and Farmacia Guadalajara have them when you know the right words to use. For both each package is supposed to be added to a liter of water. With some fiddling that could work but a bit awkard. I was hoping to find some like those I bought in Vancouver where each package was for one glass of water.  

Are you allowed to take a empty bottle on board...then maybe share we people around you 😏😏😏

Archived