Chapala.com Webboard

Insurance Agent / Broker

Intercasa

I have searched and not many results for insurance agents or brokers.  I have no been super happy with the people I have dealt with, seem to be slow, things expire and not too on top.

Any body have recommendations for Health Insurance / Auto Insurance / Homeowners Insurance? 

We were with Bellon for many years. We no longer use his company for any insurance. A very nice person but ......

We searched the entire market place and found several very professional agents BUT we needed A Met Life Rep. We have moved everything to Francisco Guterierrez who is with ISAAC. A very large company. He has collected claims that Bellon's people did not or could not collect.

You are invited to contact me for a full sharing of our experiences.

Edgardo Cedeño is our agent for health insurance. He is at LCS every Tues & Thurs from 11-2 pm. Haven't filed a claim yet so I can't give my opinion on that. S&S auto handles our car insurance.

Have used Parker for many years for Homeowners.  Recently started using S&S Auto for our car.  Both agencies email us reminders prior to renewal and each give us estimates for renewal prices from a few insurance companies.  Have not had any claims with either.

I have been with Bellon for years and had many claims, all paid, excellent customer service 24/7..  We were with Parker before Bellon, but their increases in insurance price was extremely high each year, so switched to Bellon.  His price for Qualitis car insurance is lower than anyone else we have compared.

16 hours ago, Bandol said:

Parker’s service has always been outstanding for me.

We have used Parker for Homeowner and car insurance (2 cars) since 2007.  We have had claims on both cars and the agents were very helpful. One of our cars was completely totaled in another State in MX and Parker was there for us through the whole ordeal.   A friend of ours who has health insurance through them and has filed many, many claims raves about Parker and their service. 

We been with Jesus Tejeda since 2005 for home, renter, 4 vehicles - 2 US and 2 MX, and full health insurance.  Guys who are busy are busy for a reason - just like you are and it's always a good thing to do business with guys who are busy in their field.  Tejeda has a secondman now and that has been wonderful.  jtejada17@hotmail.com  3336670499 or 3335631300

Have been using Teresa at the O'Rourke office on the Carretera (Centro Laguna).  She has provided service for about the last 8 years for home and auto.  Had claims for both and handled very efficiently.  She is very personable and provides excellent customer service.  Highly recommended.

Archived