Chapala.com Webboard

For roughly $250/mo. you can have a five-stage under sink water filtration system installed by Aguagente, giving you unlimited ultra clean water. Santorini frequently has tested very high in fecal coliforms and IMO no water in a garafone is to be trusted. We had it installed when we moved into our home almost two years ago and neither of us has ever been ill in any way, whereas friends who rely on water delivered in garafones have had multiple cases of amoebas. Aguagente services the units changing out the filters at no additional cost to you. PM me if you want the rep to contact you. If I get 4 more friends to have a system installed, I get free water for as long as I want it. You can do this, too.

• Like 1

Bonafont Water truck - Jorge

Cell 55 1510 2855 I just text him with my address and he is usually here in a couple of hours

can't remember the price for sure but it's around 31-33 pesos.

• Like 1

I understand that a certain number of people will find the garafons too big to handle, but considering that I pay 14p in Ajijic at one water store, and 18p in Riberas at another, I cannot justify the over-30 peso cost for delivery. Plus tip. The local water bottlers that deliver charge one or two pesos extra only. The corporates are just ripping you off.

• Like 1

I have a triple abdominal (incisional) hernia and cannot lift anything until I get it repaired. A garfon is definitely off limits. I use Bonifant and Jorge is very timely, friendly and efficient. The price just went up from $33 pesos to $35 pesos, not surprising given the cost of gasoline and diesel. I give a 5 peso tip. 

• Like 1