Chapala.com Webboard

Due to high traffic Todo Bueno Thrift shop has space for large antiques and furniture

Due to great traffic and quick turnover of consignment items in the last two weeks. Todo Bueno resale shop has space for large antiques and furniture,

If you just moved in  or moving out and need some extra cash.  Its the time to drop off your items.

Its time to make space in your home and sell the large item that you no longer need.

we have two extra rooms in the back as a showroom for your items.

Please stop by  and see the shop, we have great lighting and location,  next S&s auto in Riberas on mountain side of carretera

smaller items sell quickly aslo

All donations go to local charities.

Smart idea to sell your house unfurnished,  financially you will come out ahead.

one couple i know someone just recently bought a house furnished, when all there shipped furniture  finally arrived.

About 6o% of all the furniture  that came with the house ended up on consignment at Todo Bueno.

I have a SUV and can help move the smaller things with several trips.

I help moved a house FULL OF FURNITURE  once before  need to know week and location of your home

PM me   for more details or phone me 766-1860  Wayne

Guest bonnie j cook
On 10/10/2018 at 12:02 PM, Apachewoman said:

Am selling my lakeside home.  Either fully furnished or without furniture.

If not sold furnished will need consignment and charitable services.

Need someone who can transport from my house to your location.

Consignment terms, please.

Thank you

hi apache woman. my name is bonnie and i would like to speak with you but i didnt know how to private message you. let me know if i did this correctly

hi Zeb  Hope this helps you. better to see in person

i just stopped by Todo Bueno to drop off some items for consignment and they just got in this week, two king  bedroom sets, in back showroom

looks like both have headboards and mattress one set has two side pieces.

The other mattress i saw last week is still there  it by itself no  frame look like a matrimonial.

here's some photos. oops sorry my camera made everything look dark.   mattresses in very good condition

mattress agianst wall.JPG

matress head board set and pots.JPG

two side pieces.JPG

headboard.JPG

2 nd set matress.JPG

• 1 year later...

Jan 2020    wow just had some big sales of furniture, space available for your items. we have large back room.

stop by and bring your items if you need some cash. Traffic flow has been higher tan average, acouch sold in three hours , upon putting on the floor for sale.

large antiques wanted for consignment.