Chapala.com Webboard

How to watch NFL football while in Mexico

justsayin

I do not have the answer, but I presume you have checked and live in an area which has fast enough internet for streaming. People have suggested here on this web board that a minimum of 5 megabits per second down is needed for reasonable quality streaming..

I just went to Google and entered Streaming Kansas City Chiefs. There were several suggestions there.

Go to www.reddit.com and search "NFL Streams". Boom! Every game, every week. Sometimes, you have to check out a couple of the links and/or switch in the middle of the game but, overall, it's fairly reliable. Amazon Prime is also now streaming the occasional game - I think the ones on Thursday. It's much better quality than last year. Edit: I should clarify - this works in the US and I presumed it would in Mexico, too, but am not certain. Maybe with a VPN?

You might also bite the bullet and subscribe to paid IPTV service like Vader Streams or Beast TV.  These are often rebroadcasts, but include all NFL, PPV and tons of other sports, etc. also includes regional networks which may be nice to keep tabs on things in US, Canada, UK, etc.  Have been subscriber to these for a few years and can basically watch any TV I want worldwide as long as decent bandwidth (5Mbps minimum) since most everything is in 720p  and many have multiple options up to 4K (UHD).  Sometimes VPN is needed depending on country and PIA has worked well for me.

~Dubhead

Archived