Chapala.com Webboard

Patients of Dr. Lilli at Hotel Perico

Perfect timing! I have been wanting to make an appointment with her for a while. I've heard such good things, but have never had a session, and have been too busy to research contact info.

What phone # do I call to schedule the session?? The hotel....or...? Thank you!

Lili is the best EVER!  And she really cares about getting you well. She was an ortho surgeon, who spent 6 yrs studying massage when she started developing glaucoma since that would preclude continuing her surgical profession.  She does great therapeutic massage and KNOWS the human body.  Others lakeside spend 3 mos studying and then proclaim that they are experts in multiple types of massage.

If you speak Spanish, you can contact her directly: 331-262-0724.  You could even use  google translate and text her a message.  If not, for your first appointment call the Hotel Perico, and they will set you up with an appointment: 333-142-0012 (I think) or hotelperico.com.mx.  You won't regret going to her. She charges 400 pesos for a full hour of great massage...totally nude (you, not she....lol) but covered with a towel.  She will get into that big piraformis muscle deep in the buttocks if you need that--she's not a big woman but strong!  She has helped me soooo much!

Archived