Chapala.com Webboard

Moto ride from Laredo to here

1 hour ago, dennis clark said:

Mainecoons, He should be stopping at least 5 times. Your thoughts on overnight stays from Laredo to here.

Dennis it is 635 miles from Laredo to here.  That is an easy two day run.  Almost all good and fast road.  Could also stop in San Luis Potosi, some interesting stuff to see there but basically not much between here and Laredo to see without side trips.

Depends on your timing, I know someone who is taking dogs to Canada early October who might be able to pick you up on the way back.  When do you need the ride?  Might work if mid October.  PM me with information and I'll forward it to him.  Very reliable expat who just likes to get out and drive so he makes runs with and for people to the U.S. and Canada.

• 1 year later...
On 10/2/2018 at 5:39 PM, Mainecoons said:

Depends on your timing, I know someone who is taking dogs to Canada early October who might be able to pick you up on the way back.  When do you need the ride?  Might work if mid October.  PM me with information and I'll forward it to him.  Very reliable expat who just likes to get out and drive so he makes runs with and for people to the U.S. and Canada.

Hello Mainecoons:  you wrote this in 2018 

Very reliable expat who just likes to get out and drive so he makes runs with and for people to the U.S. and Canada.

you wrote this to help someone.  I was just wondering if you still know how to contact this person and if they are still doing it?  I have a friend with 3 small dogs who lived here and wants to return.  Thank you so very much for any help you can give.  Barbara          boswelltb@yahoo.com