Chapala.com Webboard

Available for Adoption- Sweet Tiny Chiwa Mix

Adorable pup rescued Sept 25th off the Carretera in Ajijic is ready for her forever home. She is currently being fostered in Ajijic. She (Little Bit)  is very small, very cuddly and loves to play with other dogs. She has been treated for fleas/ticks and worms. She walks very well on leash and will bounce her way right into your heart! If interested in seeing Little Bit please email Maggee at maggee.moran@gmail.com. 

242783F1-FC10-4212-B8CA-DA89D8AC5225.jpeg

C0CAADE1-9307-44AB-8CFF-A942BBCABC94.jpeg

41E95C30-3491-47D8-8A77-5D3246E8330F.jpeg

She is so cute. What a fantastic opportunity for the right person.  21 years ago I started with one purebred dachshund. And I knew I would not have more than one pet which had to be purebred. How wrong I was. Now I have three rescue cats and three rescue dogs, all purebred street animals and could not be happier.

That dog is a real catch for the right person.

Oh My Word!!!  She is precious!!!  We have 3 rescues and 2 of them are little also.  I so wish we could take her but I have to sit on myself with 3 to provide for.  One of ours was rescued by another Ex-pat when run over by a car and another was found dying in a trash can.  They are the love of my life now s is their big sister that was abused and tossed from pillar to post ... by no less than Ex-pats!  This Little Bit is going to make someone so very, very happy.

Archived