Chapala.com Webboard

What is this plant?

cedros

One of the two garden groups published a photo-illustrated coffee table book, of local flora, some years back. I should have kept it when I saw it lying out at an open house. It was perfect. I have not been able to find it, or anyone involved, ever again.

On 9/24/2018 at 8:09 AM, More Liana said:

In 2001, the Lakeside Garden Guild and the Lake Chapala Garden Club published the bilingual Garden Guide and Planting Calendar for the Lakeside Area of Lake Chapala, Mexico.  You might check the LCS library for a copy, or if you know someone from either of those two garden groups, ask if there might be one somewhere that you could buy.  It's an excellent resource, and obviously perfect for Lakeside.  

Thanks for your help and the suggestion.  I will check out both LCS and the Garden Guild.

54 minutes ago, Arroyos said:

Thanks for your help and the suggestion.  I will check out both LCS and the Garden Guild.

Post if you find it as I checked out both those to no avail. Correction I don't know what the Garden Guild is. I checked out the LCS and the Lake Chapala Garden Club. I have the 2016 Garden Guide put out by the Garden Club but it has no pictures. The old version of it had pictures but no more. The Garden Club tried to find a edition with pictures but they could not. 

17 hours ago, cedros said:

Post if you find it as I checked out both those to no avail. Correction I don't know what the Garden Guild is. I checked out the LCS and the Lake Chapala Garden Club. I have the 2016 Garden Guide put out by the Garden Club but it has no pictures. The old version of it had pictures but no more. The Garden Club tried to find a edition with pictures but they could not. 

Okay, will do. I think I saw reference to the Garden Guild in last week's Guadalajara Reporter.

Archived