Chapala.com Webboard

Friends of Ellie Egan

The woman who threw feces on the caretaker a week ago and who has been asked to never go to that football field again, was once again there with her dogs this morning.  This field is actually run, not by the municipality, but a private group from the neighborhood and cleaned and mowed by Don Luis, the man that she threw the feces on.

Since she is aware that she is not to go there anymore or she will be facing charges, I can only guess that she is doing it to prove a point.  If you know her, please remind her that there are consequences for her behavior and to refrain from visiting that field.  

13 hours ago, gringal said:

The topic was closed by the mod.  Is there any useful purpose served by reviving the subject ?

14 hours ago, ibbocat said:

But it was a public playing field!!

It's not; it was made by the local community years ago to keep the kids off the street.  It is on Federal land with special permission and the caretaker is not paid by the municipality, but by the 10 peso entrance fee for Sunday games.  Kids play there and the big dogs coming there lately has become a problem. 

• 4 months later...

Ellie Egan threw stones at the gardener today when, after a long absence, she returned to the football field to walk her large dogs. The gardener asked her to pick up the feces, she became enraged and threw rocks, hitting him on the head. There was a witness.

Don Luis came to my house, we called 911, they told him to call while she was being violent. I have reported this to Hector, Don Luis has been to report her to ministerio público, and no one seems to care or be willing to intervene to protect this man.

what now ? Any suggestions?  

1 hour ago, Taaffe said:

Ellie Egan threw stones at the gardener today when, after a long absence, she returned to the football field to walk her large dogs. The gardener asked her to pick up the feces, she became enraged and threw rocks, hitting him on the head. There was a witness.

Don Luis came to my house, we called 911, they told him to call while she was being violent. I have reported this to Hector, Don Luis has been to report her to ministerio público, and no one seems to care or be willing to intervene to protect this man.

what now ? Any suggestions?  

Public shaming...pictures with full account of her behavior in her neighborhood and other public places. 

From Ellie:

Well, once again I had the morning from hell. I took my dogs to the football field by the lake and was immediately greeted by the old guy who is suppose to keep the place clean. There was more garbage then eve,r whole field covered with torn balloons, plastic, beer bottles and cans.

I felt intimidated as there were now two men there harassing me, (the old guy toting a camera), he came running across the field rocks in hand, then started throwing rocks at my dogs. He proceeded to get a long stick and was trying to hit them and me. He also started taking pictures of our altercation, (sharing only his point of view) which I am sure because of some gringos, will appear on Facebook. So before all you do-gooders  attack me again, you were also mentioned in his attacks, HE TOLD ME AND HAD ANOTHER MEXICAN MAN TELL ME, THAT CANADIANS AND AMERICANS ARE NOTHING BUT FUCKERS, AND WE SHOULD ALL GET OUT OF THEIR COUNTRY! 

Any way , good lesson learned, I will never go to that football field
again and will now without any guilt, never help poor Mexicans, sick ones, children or beggars again, the only help any one will ever get here are the animals.

FYI

I have personally gone to the football field with Ellie, she does pick up her dog feces and lots of the other garbage laying around. 

I  put my dog’s poop bag in a garbage can, the same elderly gentleman immediately came over and dumped the garbage can over, spilling the garbage on the ground.

He handed me back my dog poop bag and proceeded to throw the rest of the garbage in THE LAKE.

So before everyone jumps on the band wagon remember there are always two sides to the story. 

I know both Ellie and Don Louis but they are not friends and barely acquaintances. Neither of these descriptions fit a reality that I can imagine. Taaffee, I know you are a dog lover and so is Ellie. It is likely that she gives so much of herself to her animals that she has little left.

Since you are both an animal lover and bilingual would you consider a sit down? I would be glad to help facilitate.

I do not know why the moderator is allowing this to continue. Someone is being defamed and none of the posters know what exactly happened unless they were present. Shame on all who jump to conclusions without knowing the full story. He said/she said, both have witnesses, it is time to end this.

54 minutes ago, luvsdawgs said:

I do not know why the moderator is allowing this to continue. Someone is being defamed and none of the posters know what exactly happened unless they were present. Shame on all who jump to conclusions without knowing the full story. He said/she said, both have witnesses, it is time to end this.

Would it be fair to acknowledge that since one poster claims that there was a witness, there is a problem needing a solution?  Northernewbie suggested a sit down.  Not a bad idea. Beyond that, I see no reason to continue this thread.

Archived