Chapala.com Webboard

Mom's Deli - Cinn. Buns

Karlotta

I read some reviews on this board about how great Mom's Cinn.Buns are so I decided to try some.   First, they dont make them during the week.  Second, they make them only on Sat and Sun mornings.  I went in this morning at 10:00 a.m. and was told the cinn. buns will probably be ready around 11:30 a.m.   That's too late for my breakfast.

3 minutes ago, Karlotta said:

I read some reviews on this board about how great Mom's Cinn.Buns are so I decided to try some.   First, they dont make them during the week.  Second, they make them only on Sat and Sun mornings.  I went in this morning at 10:00 a.m. and was told the cinn. buns will probably be ready around 11:30 a.m.   That's too late for my breakfast.

I wonder if that's the regular time that they usually have them ready, or maybe it's later because of all the celebrating going on this weekend?

I only go to Mom's Sundays. And usually the Cinn.Buns were available by 9:15 when we ordered, but not always. They are the best. Sorry you have had such bad luck. They are worth going back for. And if they aren't ready, ask them when they are. I sure hope they haven't changed the time (Pete in kind of sort of rainy Seattle for a short visit)

Archived