Chapala.com Webboard

need tech help!

2 hours ago, camillenparadise said:

Well, let's see.....I don't know how to receive a voicemail, send a text, receive a text, use the camera, use gps, use internet, and probably a lot of other stuff I don't even know about. In other words, I know NOTHING!

Then I guess we will start you in class 101...seriously I think the LCS has a help class on thursdays..check out their newsletter

Take it one task at a time.

You are able to go to chapala.com. enter the webboard then go to the Ajijic section and then create and post and reply to this topic.

All the issues you listed about your phone are easier to accomplish than this.

If you dont get help. I can help in many ways. Meeting for say coffee somewhere or via email one issue at a time or I could make a video for each issue and post it on youtube for you to watch.

But I am pretty sure you will be using calling someone on speaker while using the camera to take photos of text messages your sending...

Millions and millions have been doing it for years now. Its all doable.

So give a shout should you need it.

I went through the same thing when I got my first smart phone. It's a learning curve for sure.

Best to first learn the features you will actually use/"need" and then go to the others such as WhatsApp, etc.

Take your time and remember, it will take some time as well as trial and error.

Archived