Chapala.com Webboard

Medical Cannabis Oil (CBD Drops)

Arjay

On 11/18/2018 at 2:15 PM, Arjay said:

Thank you for excellent input.  I'm now back at Lakeside and here's an update. 

On August 28  I began taking cannabis oil and by my return on October 16 (with a dosage of 2 ml twice a day) I unfortunately had got no relief from my pain.  After so many good reports from people, I was really disappointed especially since I've  been living with chronic pain for over 3 years and it's really wearing me down.

So what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for others.  Back to the drawing board - damn it !!

Dont get discouraged, Keep trying to find the right oil. I went through 3 types before finding an oil that cured my insomnia. Stop by Canadian Natural Style in Ajijic and try the oil there. We experienced instant pain relief within 10 minutes. I was shocked at how well it worked. It does have some THC which may help in your pain relief.

8 hours ago, CBDSam said:

Dont get discouraged, Keep trying to find the right oil. I went through 3 types before finding an oil that cured my insomnia. Stop by Canadian Natural Style in Ajijic and try the oil there. We experienced instant pain relief within 10 minutes. I was shocked at how well it worked. It does have some THC which may help in your pain relief.

How much THC is in it? Anything more than 1%, as I'm sure you know, would be illegal. Not that I care. But the cartel would.

• Haha 1

• 9 months later...

Just letting you all know that you can get your CBD Oil with us, Most of the People find Bottles of "CBD", but you never know what you getting, so we have been working over years with oir brand, we have different concentrations

250mg - 750mg - 1250mg and our full relaxing, which is a shot of cbd each drop, reaching 3000mg in each bottle

for more Info

noel.inuyasha.rivera@icloud.com

A114E75A-5E50-4A3C-87CE-4D9563A6ED57.jpeg

ACB98D64-FFE1-430D-ABB5-E3F4E99253DB.jpeg

5F08AD82-BC8F-488D-8510-4E699ABC7C6D.jpeg

36 minutes ago, kiminmexico said:

They sell a great product that is not $3500, but $1400 MXN & they ship from La Paz. 

What is your definition of a 'great product'?  What are you addressing with it? One product is not a cure-all for all that ails one. 

40 minutes ago, LeonCBDAjijic said:

Less than 1%.

Good to know.  Thank you.   Since about 9 months, I have been successfully using CBD ( less than 1 % THC ) for my 15 year old dog