Chapala.com Webboard

Furniture Needed

Zeb

Purchased an empty house. I am familiar with most of the resale shops and a few stores in Guadalajara, so I am looking a bit everywhere.  Also know about Julie & Wayne's sales.

If anyone has anything for sale, please pm me.  This is what we need:

Bedroom Furniture (chest, Armoire, end tables of sorts)  Everything does not need to match.

Dining Furniture -- If you only have chairs, no problem as long as comfortable.

Coffee Table - Round or Triangular.

Comfortable set of occasional chairs with a somewhat higher back.

We are looking for simple lines as the home is contemporary.  It can be something that needs to be reworked or fixed up.  We are looking for good prices, not high end.

The residents of The Penthouse in Riberas are having a Bazar to help our young gardener who was badly injured when he was hit by a drunk driver.  There may be extra furniture included with the many items that have been collected for sale.  I will ask Donna or Mike and report back to you or they may answer personally.  The sale will be Saturday, September 22 here at Avenida del Pilar #54.

We have just heard that Alex will be receiving an excellent prosthetic leg courtesy of the Shriners as he is eligible at 17 years old.  Today he is having surgery to repair his broken jaw and nose.  We hope to help with the replacement of some teeth that were lost.  We thank the Shriners and members of this community for their love and support as we miss Alex and look forward to the day that he is mended and can return to work.

I've spoken to Donna and she will be donating pieces of furniture to the sale.  There will be two chairs that will need upholstery that she can think of right now.  I have reduced my apartment by half and I'm including many decorator pieces and kitchen paraphernalia.  Including a Rival electric wok with heavy glass lid and a set of dishes for four and a full set of silverware for six.  We welcome any and all donated items for sale with much thanks and appreciation.  Bags and boxes would be a big help.  We're having a bake sale in the dining room where coffee and refreshments will be available.

I have a couch, loveseat and side chair in dark taupe with modern wood legs available.  Brand new.  Used as stage furniture for a modern condo.  High end construction and materials, $21,000 for the set.  Not going to work where I thought they would be great.

3 hours ago, solajijic said:

I have a couch, loveseat and side chair in dark taupe with modern wood legs available.  Brand new.  Used as stage furniture for a modern condo.  High end construction and materials, $21,000 for the set.  Not going to work where I thought they would be great.

Do you have photos?

Archived