Chapala.com Webboard

Woman throws dog feces on gardener caretaker

This morning s woman with 6 dogs in the football field near 6 corners threw dog feces on the groundskeeper when he asked her to pick up her dogs’ feces. She came up behind him and threw it in the back of his shirt .

he took her picture which I am posting here. 

C73D1E5C-7825-4761-8BA8-DE0B704BA234.jpeg

9816C5EB-87C4-4402-81B4-5994C1F4F388.jpeg

5D547419-104B-4E2E-9577-059D1EF57769.jpeg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Taaffe said:

This morning s woman with 6 dogs in the football field near 6 corners threw dog feces on the groundskeeper when he asked her to pick up her dogs’ feces. She came up behind him and threw it in the back of his shirt .

he took her picture which I am posting here. 

C73D1E5C-7825-4761-8BA8-DE0B704BA234.jpeg

9816C5EB-87C4-4402-81B4-5994C1F4F388.jpeg

5D547419-104B-4E2E-9577-059D1EF57769.jpeg

Absolutely disturbing and disgusting behaviour! Saddens me to see someone treat another human being in this manner. 

Typical "ugly American."

I feel for the poor gentleman.  She's a complete bitch I never hope to meet.

14 minutes ago, Jabonera said:

Typical "ugly American."

I feel for the poor gentleman.  She's a complete bitch I never hope to meet.

You know this person?  She´s from the States?  I believe I know who it is and she is a pain in the ### but really, TYPICAL ugly American.  Believe me, in 11 years here I have seen nasty behavior from all, including Mexicans.

I heard her name is Ellie from villa nova. All the gentleman wants us for her to never show her face there again or he will press charges. He works so hard to keep the field clean for the neighborhood kids, it’s a real shame.

It’s nice of all to offer to buy him shirts, but I don’t think he needs them. His kids live in Oregon and send him plenty of shirts. 

What I think would be great is to buy him a sign or banner that asks people to kindly pick up their dogs’s poop(in English and Spanish). 

That way he can just point to the sign and avoid unpleasant and humiliating instances such as today’s.

Thanks Camille in paradise and others .

18 hours ago, Taaffe said:

I heard her name is Ellie from villa nova. All the gentleman wants us for her to never show her face there again or he will press charges. He works so hard to keep the field clean for the neighborhood kids, it’s a real shame.

There is an office in Villa Nova where the woman likely could be identified, should Ecologia and the gentleman want to pursue this further. I think they are open on Tuesdays and Saturdays. With the number of cats and dogs she has, she also is in violation of Villa Nova regulations.

Post her Photo on the main board and on Inside Mexico..She will be identified in a heart beat and then the community can inform her NEVER to return to the area after she apologizes to the the Caretaker and buys him a new shirt.. Another crazy in our midst...

Archived