Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for an Ajijic Rental 2 bdrm/2 bath

Thrilled to receive a note from friends who sold their home NOB in record time!  Now, they're planning their move to Paradise.  They've asked me to help find a rental for them.  They'd like a 2 bedroom, 2 bath in the Ajijic Centro. area (walking distance to L.C.S.) with off-street parking for one vehicle.  Their price range is $850-1000, including their utilities. They should arrive a few days before Nov. 1st so are hoping to find a 6-12 month rental to start then.

If anyone knows of something like this or has something to offer, please send me a P.M.

As always, thanks in advance for the information.

Valerie  :)

I think the reason for the LOL emoticons is that the chances of anyone finding what they are asking about in that kind of location at that time of year for that kind of rent are very remote.  Broadening the location to all of Lakeside might make it possible to find what they want.

Yes, thanks for the clarification.  They are hoping to have utilities included and trying not to exceed their budget of $1000 USD/month.  I realize it's high season when they arrive but perhaps their wish to rent for 12 months will help their chances.  Anyway, throwing it out there, one never knows.

7 minutes ago, thevalerieleigh said:

Yes, thanks for the clarification.  They are hoping to have utilities included and trying not to exceed their budget of $1000 USD/month.  I realize it's high season when they arrive but perhaps their wish to rent for 12 months will help their chances.  Anyway, throwing it out there, one never knows.

Hope springs eternal...and, you never know.😉

19 minutes ago, thevalerieleigh said:

Have you checked the various local Facebook rental pages?  Ajijic Rentals, Lake Chapala Rentals, and Lake Chapala Rentals by Owner.  You may find what you need there!

Archived