Chapala.com Webboard

Cell phone number corrected for Administrative Position posted below

sm1mex

They did change the number. The post was originally

Bellon Insurance in San Antonio Chapala expanding and needs an administrative assistant for full time job, bilingual Spanish and English second language.  If you know of someone looking for employment and has some computer and phone skills, please have them contact Andre Bellon cell 333 622 6915 for interview.

This original # above is wrong. Apparently they updated the Tel # in both posts

1 hour ago, johanson said:

They did change the number. The post was originally

Bellon Insurance in San Antonio Chapala expanding and needs an administrative assistant for full time job, bilingual Spanish and English second language.  If you know of someone looking for employment and has some computer and phone skills, please have them contact Andre Bellon cell 333 622 6915 for interview.

This original # above is wrong. Apparently they updated the Tel # in both posts

I do not know where you got this post from with 622.  Both posts in this forum have the same #. Why am I concerned? I have notified a friend who is looking for a job and want to get the number correct. I did check in the phone book and 662 is correct.

I went back and edited the original post after I reposted the correct number. I was not sure how to edit the original post but I figured it out and yes it’s 662.  Thanks for showing your concern and interest. Hopefully someone will be qualified and be able to get employment. 

Archived