Chapala.com Webboard
luvsdawgs

Francisco Mechanic

Francisco's in Riberas has been closed for weeks now due to "internal Adjustments". Does anyone have any idea if they will open again or why/what is happening? It says on the sign until further notice, selfishly I need to take my car in for service and do like using them. Thanks for any info.

• Haha 1

While it may seem that all of lakeside loves this board, the truth is something far different. You know that if anybody here knew, they would have jumped at the chance to be first to tell you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

I've heard that Francisco the owner is getting out of the car repair business, but Ricardo the main mechanic might be starting his own repair shop in the same location.

• Thanks 1

Oh no, they are my favorite mechanic. They have fixed problems that no one else could even diagnose properly. What about Hugo the son?

4 minutes ago, simpsca said:

Oh no, they are my favorite mechanic. They have fixed problems that no one else could even diagnose properly. What about Hugo the son?

Not sure, he mentioned maybe starting a different business but was elusive on what that might be. Hopefully Ricardo will keep the location and continue working on cars there

• Like 1

I read on a thread that Ricardo was opening next door and it gave his cell #. I foolishly thought I would note it later and now cannot find it. Can anyone post it again please? TIA.

• Haha 1

On 9/14/2018 at 6:13 PM, ea93105 said:

In the FRAT thread

Ricardo Ramirez 33 12 65 69 56

Does anyone know if Ricardo has set up an auto shop anywhere? 

On 9/16/2018 at 12:21 PM, Canada-Mike said:

I use Felipe Morales, Hidalgo #90A, Riberas del Pilar. Fabulous mechanic.

‭(376) 106-2188‬

2nd the use of Felipe Morales...