Chapala.com Webboard

Traditional style drawer pulls??

gringal

4 hours ago, gringal said:

Thanks a bunch, both of you.

Because of the bike lane, they have parking lot on south side, across from them, next to Pollo Feliz. Yes they are a paint store but I have bought hardware and tools there often.  

They have a great selection of all kinds of knobs for doors and drawers. Just bought 22 knobs for the bathroom. Some come with screws but you may want to check the length of the screws first that you need because the screws are often too short. It may save you a trip back there.

1 minute ago, Ferret said:

They have a great selection of all kinds of knobs for doors and drawers. Just bought 22 knobs for the bathroom. Some come with screws but you may want to check the length of the screws first that you need because the screws are often too short. It may save you a trip back there.

Too late, alas. We took the trip this morning and the ones similar to the few we already have are as you described, and the screws are way too short.  I have heavy drawers to open, so back to the drawing board.

Anyone know of another place to look?

30 minutes ago, Ferret said:

You can get the longer screws there at the place with the knobs Gringal.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier but I just got my electricity back after 30 hours without.

Glad to hear you're no longer "powerless" !!

Do you mean Prisa??

Archived