Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
artsnob

Great painter and fixit guy

I have been using Alberto Omar Ochoa for 15 years he is an expert at fixing things electrical and plumbing also handy with a saw,  I use him to paint inside my casa every three years. He speaks perfect English and lives Ajijic Centro   331-540-2898. Or 376-766-1441

• Thanks 1

Thanks for posting that.

Not reliable.  I realize this is the busy season but waited two days for him to show up and he never came or called.  Said he came on the second day of waiting and we did not answer the door but we were waiting anxiously and the doorbell is very loud.   Tried to call him many times at home and on the cell and he would not pick up.   Finally got him on the weekend and he just said he was busy the next week.  Gave up on him.  BTW had him before and yes he was good at matching some difficult paint in one room and hallway but he missed numerous other areas and left some paint wet that we thought would dry matching the rest of the wall but it did not.  Tried to give him a second chance on those areas and bought the right paint whereas he told us in the beginning he would buy the right paint. 

IMO it is always a good idea to buy your own paint and see that it is properly applied, usually with little or no dilution.

• Like 1