Chapala.com Webboard

TeleCable / IZZI out in Chapala

Tomas

One place in lower Chula Vista having difficulty with Telecable/Izzi/whomever for a couple of weeks now, Internet-wise. Pestering their "service" dept has elicited three replies of "72 hours" for housecalls. Calling in the middle of the second and third service requests gets you "it hasn't been 72 hours yet". What BS from this company.

2 minutes ago, artsnob said:

My service has been out for a week the office says will be on every time I go there, it will be on that day I have been there six times still no service

For as long as you have lived there...........do you honestly find that unusual?  Do they not always give us the answer they know we want?

Lost my internet and phone Wed. about 3 p.m. but still had TV, which is useless to me but part of the package. (I agree about Netflix.) The office told me Thurs. they'd have everything back to normal that day but it didn't happen until sometime Sunday. Credit where it's due, they must have been working overtime to manage that; I didn't expect anything till at least Monday...

Archived