Chapala.com Webboard

Mercadolibre help from Turkey!!!

fonovisa

Hello everyone,

Sorry to disturb but i had to write down here to get some help. I'm from Turkey and want to get a CD of Enrique Iglesias from Mercadolibre.com.mx However I can't register the website somehow. I think it's not possible from abroad. Therefore I can't contact the seller. I would pay it by Paypal. 

Does anybody please help me to get the CD?? I would be much muchhh aprreciated!!! I can send a nice gift from Turkey in return the favor

Saludos de Istanbul :)

57 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Try doing a search and downloading it to your computer.

And this is a troll people.

Hello Ferret, Thanks for your message. I like to collect the CDs of Enrique Iglesias from worldwide. That's why i'd like to purchase. Wish you a good day! :)

9 hours ago, dichosalocura said:

Since you are in Turkey and not in Mexico, I am sure you would have much better luck ordering this very same CD on Amazon.com then on mercadolibre.  

Hello dichosalocura, Thanks for your message. They are Mexican edition and they're not either on Amazon or Ebay. At least can you contact the seller for me?

Fonovisa also contacted me via PM, but like others, I believe Fonovisa is a troll.  S/he actually asked me to buy it FOR her/him. 

Fonovisa, try Amazon.com.mx for the Mexican version.

12 minutes ago, More Liana said:

Fonovisa also contacted me via PM, but like others, I believe Fonovisa is a troll.  S/he actually asked me to buy it FOR her/him. 

Fonovisa, try Amazon.com.mx for the Mexican version.

Lol I'm a troll? I'm just a Enrique Iglesias fan who collects his CDs from worldwide since 1999. Otherwise i don't have so much time to waste on such a website.

Btw i have just tried Amazon.com.mx but they don't have it because they are quite old CDs and kinda special.

I'm looking for his Mexican edition;

-Solo Me Importas Tu Promo CD 2000

-Mas Es Amar Promo CD 2000

-Bailamos Maxi CD 1999

Btw i don't really understand why it's so difficult; even almost impossible to register on mercadolibre.com.mx despite other Latin American Countries' mercadolibres such as Argentina and Venezuela. I tried at least to contact the seller but no way!!!

Anyway i'm a genuine collector and would like to send some gift from Turkey in return the favor of the person. If someone would like to help me, please contact me.

Greetings from Istanbul :)

Archived