Chapala.com Webboard

Nicotine Patch

Alpha1

1 hour ago, Alpha1 said:

Nicotine Patch: Anyone know if this available, preferably locally? 

TIA 

I was told that you could not buy them in Mexico because of some chemical in them that might hurt you. Like smoking may not hurt you? much less KILL you?? Give me a break!! Let's see, over 30,000 people die of lung cancer per year in the U.S. almost all from smoking. How many die trying not to die. What nonsense.    

Not available in Mexico. I quit cigarettes about 14 months ago and got in on the tail end of patches being available here and even had to have one box -- the last one in the series -- brought to me from NoB. Apparently e-cigs are banned here, too. But, I understand they are still readily available as is the "juice" for them, locally.

The patches seemed to really help me a lot. The first month was very difficult for a 2 pack a day smoker for 45 years (1 pack for half that time but increased to 2 packs)  and after that first month, things got a lot easier -- at least for me.

1 minute ago, Aquaponicsman said:

Not available in Mexico. I quit cigarettes about 14 months ago and got in on the tail end of patches being available here and even had to have one box -- the last one in the series -- brought to me from NoB. Apparently e-cigs are banned here, too. But, I understand they are still readily available as is the "juice" for them, locally.

The patches seemed to really help me a lot. The first month was very difficult for a 2 pack a day smoker for 45 years (1 pack for half that time but increased to 2 packs)  and after that first month, things got a lot easier -- at least for me.

Good for you, Congratulations. 

Archived