Chapala.com Webboard

It's always more humid down here at this time of the year. In the spring before the rainy season the humidity was low enough so that as usual I could cool the house using my evaporative cooler. So if it was higher this spring I didn't notice it. And now that we are in the rainy season and we had a very little rain this morning and it is cloudy, my hygrometer measures a 57% humidity level which seems normal to me, considering the time of the year and outside environment.

Oh, the weather station located somewhere in Ajijic where I also live shows 65% at the moment. Am I an expert on the subject? Good gracious no :) 

As Johanson stated, it is more humid here in the rainy season than in dry season. I don't find it any more humid than other years.  In the winter it can be 20% or lower.  Right now on my hygrometer is fluctuates between 60-65 percent.  I am sure in Puerto Vallarta it is more like 80-90%

On 8/6/2018 at 2:13 PM, johanson said:
On 8/6/2018 at 2:13 PM, johanson said:

I 

Oh, the weather station located somewhere in Ajijic where I also live shows 65% at the moment. Am I an expert on the subject? Good gracious no :) 

Where can I find that weather station?  

Archived