Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
redsfv89

2007 Ford Mustang ** New Paint ** Mexico City Plates

I wanted to reach out and find out if anyone would be interested in purchasing my 2007 Ford Mustang Vista blue with the white racing stripes down the center and the 2 sets of stripes on the rocker panel on the bottom of the doors.

I'm getting the car repainted all the rock chips taken. When it's finished being painted i'll post pictures. It's a v6, "Naccionalized", Car does not have a factura, or a pediomento, but has a repuve sticker plates from mexico city, and a tarjeta de circulation ( registration card ) I can get your name put on this registration card and give you the title I have that I got from the repo company, from the usa.

Essentially to fully legalize the car cost about what the car is worth, thus I am happy to drive around with liability only insurance, because to legalize the car to get full coverage, is ridiculous with the cost of legalizing the vehicle. This has never been an issue because nobody drives around with the factura, and the car is entered into repuve.

Condition of the car. Car does have a check engine light on, the check engine light is related to the catalytic converters being old. Car runs and drives and is a beast, and has flow master exhaust mufflers on it, car is a "clean title" car from the states.

What's Included

2007 Mustang v6 with plates from mexico city, tarjeta de ciculation and repuve for the window.

What's the cost.

$100,000mxn

$condition:

New Paint

no rock chips.

there's a slight rip in the drivers seat where some stiching has come loose, and there is a cigarette burn in the headliner, i don't smoke the guy who owned the car before me who had ucd plates was a smoker. 

I talked to an uppholestry shop, if you want to redue the seats in vinyl, and the headliner it cost 4000 pesos, again, I don't care, it's a fun car to drive but looking to start a family soon, and the back seat isn't that big.