Chapala.com Webboard

LONG TERM RENTAL WANTED

liz25

Looking for LONG TERM RENTAL, 2 bedroom home with office/den, nice kitchen, open floor plan, furnished, with access to Lake and/or pool a plus. We are a couple in our 60’s and will be here with our son for a year, starting in August. Yes, this August. Budget up to $23,000. My husband managed construction projects, is bi-lingual and can help with care and maintenance if needed. I designed hospital environmental in a past life. We are homeowners in the States, excellent references. 

This is a recomendation. hope be usefull

I had to delete your rental property post. This is the second time I have had to do this with you

Mod5 

Please check the rental posting rules. This rule was written in 2011

NO rental ads for local properties, period. We'll continue to allow limited posted of short term vacation rentals out of the area, such as at the beach or mountains but no more rental ads for houses or apartments lakeside.

Please feel free to post requests for rentals if you are looking for a place to rent. Ask the person to PM you with their offering. Make sure you post where you want it, how big and other amenities, and what you'd like to pay for it.

Additionally, recommendations, advertisements and complaints about specific property managers are also not allowed. Ask people to PM you with their opinions.

Violations will be immediately deleted. Second violations, poster is permanently blocked.

Thanks for your cooperation.  I will count this as your first violation this time. But please do not do this again, Mod5.

You should check out InsideLakeside webboard.  At least over there they allow items for sale, things or places to rent, wanted ads, etc.  And I know, I'm probably going to get banned or scolded on this board for mentioning this, although there is nothing mean-spirited or false about this.  Just giving people another option.

Sue. I think the issue is that this forum is funded by a real estate company. And that is was decided that for that reason it would be best if no real estate for rent or for sale posts be allowed here by any company. It makes sense to me. We are allowed to ask what we are looking for and if someone wants to recommend a listing made by any company that it can be done as a PM to the person posting the request, but not as a public post..

And I seem to remember that Alvaro has always posted listings for the same company and/or facility.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

On 8/2/2018 at 3:49 PM, suegarn said:

You should check out InsideLakeside webboard.  At least over there they allow items for sale, things or places to rent, wanted ads, etc.  And I know, I'm probably going to get banned or scolded on this board for mentioning this, although there is nothing mean-spirited or false about this.  Just giving people another option.

As you know this is a site sponsored by a real estate company.  As such it does not allow local real estate for sale or rent postings.    However, it has an entire section just for other items for sale and also this board allows and encourages people who are looking to rent to post here as the OP has.

In order to see the large for sale section, go to the main home page where it is listed after the various chat listings.  It is pretty comprehensive.  The OJO also provides free print advertising of items for sale in their monthly publication.

Sue, please refrain from making blanket and mostly incorrect postings about this board.  It is not necessary to constantly remind the group of your discontentment here.  Thanks.

Archived