Chapala.com Webboard

Patio set

elrich

It all depends on the quality/cost of your requirements.   The normal aluminum sets can be found at Quick Blinds.   As you probably know that`s located just west of Superlake and before Fenix Realty on the Carretera.   For high end cantera and glass combos try north side of the Carretera by the entrance to Tobolandia.   Saw a gorgeous cantera base with a glass top for around 30,000 pesos but no chairs at the bazar in the little strip mall between Rio Bravo and the French pastry place, again on the Carretera.

There must be a store in Gdl offering a large to decent selection of patio furniture.  We went to the home depot 6 months or so ago and they had a pretty pathetic selection.  Perhaps they have more in their catalogue. Perhaps it was just the season.  But their has to be a better store in Gdl than what we saw!

3 hours ago, WideSky said:

There is a store on Lopez Mateos that sells Rattan, both indoor and outdoor - http://rattangdl.com/en/Outdoor/Dining.html

You could also have Omar at Cadillac Furniture make you what you want. Just take him a picture;   https://www.facebook.com/cadillacfurniture/

He's open noon-5pm Monday/Wednesday/Friday

Yep, but take your cheque book. This place as some of the most expensive patio furniture I've seen anywhere.

I've been to that Rattan store several times. Nothing there for me. Home Depot is pretty good but they may be getting sold out. Quick Blinds in San Antonio buys from Home Depot and elsewhere. The Quick Blinds store is quite full at the moment. They were adding new stock the other day.

I was in Habitat Garden recently and I don't think they have what you are looking for. Meue looks interesting but cheap.

Archived