Chapala.com Webboard

Simply Thai - Lakeside Food Delivery

ComputerGuy

Another promptly delivered order from Lakeside, with several items from Simply Thai. The menu items look costly, but what I ordered (Pad King and S&S chicken) had enough in each container for two people, and makes the price more than reasonable. Since I ordered for myself, I have enough leftover for perhaps two more meals, and I eat big.

The two items were identical: when I opened the containers, I thought they had made a mistake. But the chicken was quite different in both. I just happened to order two mostly-veg stir fries: lots of carrots make them look the same. Very, very tasty. They came with two containers of white rice, properly done.

I also ordered a Combo #1, which is spring rolls and egg rolls, to start. There was a surprise, and I cannot tell which was which. Two rolls were the expected crispy veggie things, very good, long and thin with a proper S&S sauce; the others were veggie wraps in the thin vermicelli wrappers, not what I would call a spring roll at all, but delicious just the same.

The delivery was speedy enough that the egg rolls were still hot and crunchy. All in all, a pleasant endeavour.

• Like 2