Chapala.com Webboard

Hearing aids

I got an excellent set of hearing aids with great service on a set of hearing aids at the Costco in Seattle. This was a new and expensive type that became available at the Guadalajara Costco some 6 months later.  I know that the service was great in the Seattle Costco. I do not know about the service in Guadalajara.

Sorry I could not be more helpful.

41 minutes ago, rvanparys said:

Costco sells Resound hearing aids... We purchased the wireless type NOB for $4,000. Lessor models here should be less expensive...

Polo at LCS also has "Resound" hearing aids.  Much more convenient for getting adjustments.

I purchased hearing aids at Costco in Utah 3 years ago. The follow up support has been great. I have not checked out Guad yet. I love the hearing aids I got from them. It was something like $1200-1800. On the low end of that but I don't know for sure. The blue tooth feature is my favorite. It enables me to hear on the phone without so many "what's?"  I also enjoy listening to audio books that play through my hearing aids. Divine. Really helps when I am doing housework or other unpleasant tasks. 

Costco branded Kirkland hearing aids in Mexico are the 7.0 series.  The newer 8.0 series is not available here yet.  7.0 series is Iphone friendly.  The 8.0 series is Android friendly also, but some glitches with some phones.  Some Samsung Galaxy phone models seem to hook up well with Android 7.0 Nougat or 8.0 Oreo but none will work with older versions, i.e. 6.0.  Three month  buy or refund in Mexico.  Six month buy or refund in the states.  

Archived