Chapala.com Webboard

Lakeside Dining Group Meetup - 7/26 4PM

On 7/22/2018 at 11:38 AM, Aerobill said:

Join local foodies for good food in in pleasant company at Tabarka in Ajijic. Our only agenda is a good time. We eat family style to assure lots of variety and  split the food check. Join Meetup and the Lakeside Dining Group to RSVP for this or event and/or hear about coming events (Click here to go to Meetup)

Unfortunately, you picked the exact same date and time as the Lakeside Singles group is meeting at La Nueva Posada.  And I think that many of those people would be interested in your group outings as well, so you may have to coordinate with them and try to get your schedules working together.

19 hours ago, Helainemorrow said:

Is it only for singles?

I think the idea is that it's supposed to be for singles to be able to meet other singles.  But no one asks if you're married or not.  Also, if you go and your husband starts getting hit on by another female, well you can't really complain, can you?   LOL!

42 minutes ago, suegarn said:

I think the idea is that it's supposed to be for singles to be able to meet other singles.  But no one asks if you're married or not.  Also, if you go and your husband starts getting hit on by another female, well you can't really complain, can you?   LOL!

hahahahaha

thanks!

h

Archived