Chapala.com Webboard

Jackie H2Ole move or closed

Yes several of the tenants of that side of the hallway have been asked to move. They are moving to the SE corner of the building below where the old Salvador's was. Sol y Luna and the furniture store are also moving to that area of the building. I guess the move is in progress. He was at his old location Thursday (Yesterday). Only part of the furniture store had emptied out it's space on the East side of the hallway on Thursday.

Jackie  is moving around to the back of El Torito‘s where the parking lot under cover is. He is moving so his customers that need to drive in and get supplies or salt will be more easier for his customers then trying to drag it out through the Bougainvillea plaza. He is not planning on going out of business but move around to the back of the breezeway I believe to the east side of that undercover parking lot.  He told me that the last time he delivered salt to me about two weeks ago. 

I talked to Jackie today and as you said sm1mex, the next time I need salt I can drive right in to the interior front of his shop in the large El Torito parking garage below the theater complex and load up. It's much easier now for customers who want to buy heavy bags of salt. The only disadvantage is that his shop still has no street presence so unless you walk or drive into the East end of the very big parking lot, you are going to miss his office.

The Sol y Luna the mail shop will be moving soon too. But they will have a street presence on the street that holds the Wednesday Tiangus (bad spelling) Market. Apparently the back of their office abuts the back of Jackie's shop.

I went to the office today looking for some new filters.  It may be a good location for old customers to drive to but it does not look like a good business location for new clients.   The office is open but it is not completed.  Yes, it in the dark garage against the back east wall.  There is no sign on the old office upstairs in the plaza telling you how to find the new location.  I had hoped he might be in one of the new store fronts  they are building on the street (across from the soccer field) on the east end of the building.

Archived