Chapala.com Webboard

Have mail scanning service in US but where to get snail mail

I am set up to have my envelopes and mail scanned and emailed primarily. However, I will want some mail sent to Mexico and some packages sent. Do I have them sent through UPS or FedEx and then can I pick them up there or do I need another place to have things delivered. Should I take a chance on just having things sent to my home address? Handimail and ibox expect you to use their Laredo address and I do not need to do that. I am looking for the best place to receive mail and packages in Chapala area. Thanks

Guest English Rose
1 hour ago, acohenphd said:

I am set up to have my envelopes and mail scanned and emailed primarily. However, I will want some mail sent to Mexico and some packages sent. Do I have them sent through UPS or FedEx and then can I pick them up there or do I need another place to have things delivered. Should I take a chance on just having things sent to my home address? Handimail and ibox expect you to use their Laredo address and I do not need to do that. I am looking for the best place to receive mail and packages in Chapala area. Thanks

I have had mail delivered to my home(s) for more than 10 years and yes it is a 'bit'  😏  slow. I have also had FedEX, UPS and DHL and they have delivered as said by their senders....2 days or 5 days etc. And as in other countries, you can track your parcels online.

• 4 weeks later...

Some things I do not want left on my front porch. I found 2 envelopes under a rash bag, thank goodness. If I am receiving credit cards or a check ,etc. I want to be there to get it and I cannot always be home when a delivery comes. That is why I was looking for another place to receive mail when I am not home.🙄