Chapala.com Webboard

Scotia Bank ATM

I park around the corner at the entrance to WalMart. Free withdrawals at that ATM with my Scotia Card. However, it lately started refusing that and another card, with this sideways-feed slot. And it cracked one of them. The same day, the HSBC machine across the street worked fine. But it cost me about 4 or 5 bucks just to get a balance.

1 hour ago, ComputerGuy said:

I park around the corner at the entrance to WalMart. Free withdrawals at that ATM with my Scotia Card. However, it lately started refusing that and another card, with this sideways-feed slot. And it cracked one of them. The same day, the HSBC machine across the street worked fine. But it cost me about 4 or 5 bucks just to get a balance.

I'll stick with with the Scotia ATM...when it works. If people would tweet the status it would benefit everyone who uses it. #AjijicATMScotia

I don't use Twitter, and I never wiil, for a variety of reasons... and nor do many, many others. I do use FaceBook because of my kids, but if someone stared a group ther for this or any other ATM, I would never be interested. 

What if one does not have a Twitter account and does not wish one.  Is there an email address??

For Scotiabank cardholders, if you have to use another machine to obtain, advise Scotiabank and they will refund you the fee from the other machine.  I believe I saw this on this forum some time ago.  Have not had to try yet though.

I find the access to this machine not a problem if you are heading east.  I try to avoid going if travelling west, but is still possible using Walmart lot.

1 hour ago, Arroyos said:

What if one does not have a Twitter account and does not wish one.  Is there an email address??

For Scotiabank cardholders, if you have to use another machine to obtain, advise Scotiabank and they will refund you the fee from the other machine.  I believe I saw this on this forum some time ago.  Have not had to try yet though.

I find the access to this machine not a problem if you are heading east.  I try to avoid going if travelling west, but is still possible using Walmart lot.

Why not set up a Whatsapp group to notify Scotiabank ATM cardholders; if Twitter is problem for some? Or :

https://m.facebook.com/help/587836257914341?helpref=faq_content

Archived