Chapala.com Webboard

Where's Ned Small?

He has probably had his account frozen for a while. If we don't see him posting in a few more weeks, he will show up again using yet another name. It's in his personality; he just can't stay away too long. He will find a way to come back early before he is allowed to. That's Pedro. He has to be seen on line. And after a while, he will post that he has a friend who is Pedro, who is famous, or some great exaggeration about the great Mr Pedro. who is really just an average person like the rest of us and not the best friend of say Doug Ford as Pedro would like us to believe.

Me? I enjoy his many exaggerations as he brags about his good-no, WONDERFUL FRIEND PEDRO,   it's too darn funny.

Well/Nicely done Fred. PC is alive and well on this board, LOL!

As Jerry Mayfield would croon,"I'm still on the green side of the grass",  hang in there Nedro.

21 hours ago, AngusMactavish said:

I believe that he got tired of MC's relentless personal attacks.

That's a joke for sure.  But I'm getting tired of yours.  

He was an imposter.  The other boards tossed him well before we did.   After his last round of personal attack the Moderating team decided enough was enough and ended the fiction.  We decided that if he was too abusive for TOB he sure was the same for this one.

End of story.

Archived