Chapala.com Webboard

Need Driver/Mover with MiniVan for Move to Dallas

Looking for someone who is willing to move my husband and I, two dogs, and a few suitcases and boxes to Dallas. Not enough belongings to use the big movers. Move will be one way and in August 2018. If you are interested or know someone who is willing to move us, please let us know. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 10:35 AM, Gringos Ajijic said:

I do Border Concierge/Border Crossings and can help you with this. Feel free to send me a message. Thanks. 

Hi, 

Thanks for writing me. How can I get a hold of you to give you more details. We would like to make the trip up north on August 12, 2018. You can send me an email at paxinm@gmail.com.

• 1 year later...

Need same to Pick us up at the boarder to bring  back Chapala with 2 pet Aussies in crates and some personal belongings! Will take  place in a few months! Crossing Boarder as RP with dogs medical certificates . 

Thanks   Brad 

On 7/11/2020 at 2:47 PM, Brad said:

Need same to Pick us up at the boarder to bring  back Chapala with 2 pet Aussies in crates and some personal belongings! Will take  place in a few months! Crossing Boarder as RP with dogs medical certificates . 

Thanks   Brad 

Good day Sir, we can do that service, Taking You safe from the Border to your Home in Lakeside. Please, give Us a Call or text to My mail.

20200709_191133_0000.png

1 hour ago, Noel.Driver.Lakeside said:

Good day Sir, we can do that service, Taking You safe from the Border to your Home in Lakeside. Please, give Us a Call or text to My mail.

20200709_191133_0000.png

Hi Noel--Gracias for getting back to me. We are just in the middle of selling our home up North and have no date as yet--Here is my e-mail brad@dundeemanor.com  I have made a note!  again 

Mucho Gracias---Brad