Chapala.com Webboard

Ranch Dog & Puppy Adoption Day this Saturday - 23 June

Here is this weeks lineup:

Puppies in Puppy Pen:

Danny  is a recent arrival, about 5 months old. I know nothing more about this puppy.

Luda 4 month old purebred MSD (Mexican Street Dog) medium sized red variety. She is a pretty pup with wonderful big ears.
luda.jpg%20%20luda.jpg

Nylah  3 mo old female puppy. She is beautiful - white with lots of black and gray spots. We expect she’ll be medium in size.

Pip is a 4 month old female puppy who will probably be a medium sized dog. She has a spotted strip down the middle of her face guaranteed to make you smile every time you see her.
pip.jpg%20pip.jpg

Wiley is a spunky 3 month old brown and white possibly Dalmatian mix. He will probably be a medium to large sized dog.
wiley.jpg 

Adults on Leashes:

Fur-Ghee - I think she's a female, about a year old. I know nothing else about her except that someone gave her a cute name.

Bella Grace 5 year old purebred MSD (Mexican Street Dog) medium sized variety. She had some health issues which have been resolved but is sweet and friendly despite her problems.

Kila is a pretty girl with a long black coat and reddish-tan accent marks. She is about 2 years old and small – think lap sized.

kila2.jpg

Wendell  is a handsome, gentle pup, about 4 months old. Possibly a mix of Dalmatian and pirate. We expect he will be medium-to-large when grown.
wendell.jpg

All our Ranch dogs are neutered, current on their 6 way shots and rabies. Puppies have had some shots and been wormed, but most are not yet altered. We will pay for altering when they are old enough. There is no charge for adoption, but donations are gratefully accepted. For photos and pictures of our other dogs please see our Webpage:
http://www.lakesidespayandneutercenter.com/ranchdogs.html

Archived