Chapala.com Webboard

Drip irrigation system

I'm looking after a property that has a drip irrigation system like this;

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCNACELwBSFryq4I need some parts (spray heads) for it. Where can you get them?

To temporarily close off a leaking head, fold the small supply tube over & secure with a cable tie.

Take a series of pics of the head you need to replace & head to the top of the Wednesday Tinge in Ajijic. Turn up the hill on the opposite side. At the 1st level spot a junction of 5 roads turn rt. Going downhill towards Vista Alegra on the left is the best supplier of RainBird Equipment. U may see his banners along the way. Best of luck

• 1 year later...
On 6/19/2018 at 7:00 PM, cedros said:

I'm looking after a property that has a drip irrigation system like this;

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCNACELwBSFryq4I need some parts (spray heads) for it. Where can you get them?

Did you find where to buy the parts for the drip system?????

\

Once a year I go  to see them & replenish my stock of parts for my system. As far as I know they are still happly designing & installing irrigation systems. That said many hardware stores will quote on some parts put few have stock on hand. I may be mistaken however, so if you see a rainbird banner ask & let the rest of us Know. Good Luck

It's on the left as you go down the narrow street to Riviera Alta.

I also found (and ordered) Rainbird parts (including sprinkler heads) from a supply store in West Ajijic... just west of Lake Autobody (or the new heart clinic or west of the Waffle House). There is usually equipale furniture stacked at the highway below the Garden Store... if you pass that equipale furniture, you've gone too far.

7 hours ago, Brad said:

Did you find where to buy the parts for the drip system?????

\

Yes, more or less at the place in La Floresta on Riveria Alta.

38 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Sorry but Riviera Alta is not in La Floresta. And Riviera Alta is a destination of gated homes not a street.

Don't be sorry. I was just copying the street name from a post above. I am referring to the place that mkshawn referred to June 19th. The street might be Lazaro Cardenas on the way to Riveria Alta. The place is a bit of a nursery and has a watch dog so watch your step.

I know where it is because we lived in Riviera Alta when we first moved back inland from San Pancho in 2011. Basically, you go UP the mountain on Revolution and turn right on Lazaro Cardenas towards Riviera Alta. The signs will be on your LEFT as you head towards Riviera Alta. Luis may or may not be there... his cell phone number was (is) 331-241-9773. He is the landscaper who works with Roberto at Chapala Tree Services (331-411-0242).

• Like 1

On 2/16/2020 at 5:47 PM, Ferret said:

I know where it is because we lived in Riviera Alta when we first moved back inland from San Pancho in 2011. Basically, you go UP the mountain on Revolution and turn right on Lazaro Cardenas towards Riviera Alta. The signs will be on your LEFT as you head towards Riviera Alta. Luis may or may not be there... his cell phone number was (is) 331-241-9773. He is the landscaper who works with Roberto at Chapala Tree Services (331-411-0242).

Luis has moved from Lazaro Cardenas - he told me he is now near Walmart but I haven't seen his new location so can't be more specific. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Brad said:

Thanks everyone---We did find a few parts down in Reberas  but not enough but will continue--the search!!

Did you find Luis' new place near Walmart? His phone number should be still the same 331-241-9773

3 hours ago, cedros said:

Did you find Luis' new place near Walmart? His phone number should be still the same 331-241-9773

Thanks--No I didn't but will make a note of it---We have trained others here how to install about 7 years ago---in San Juan so they could get more business and make their lives easier. Have seen improvement in availability but not all. We didn't bring down much this year to our Casa-----but will next year to share---So important to be Water Wise--Thanks again Cedros