Chapala.com Webboard

Ajax Expell

Neither does Soriana or the Bodega in Jocotepec. I've used it for years but it seems to have been taken off the market.

Have you tried looking for it on Amazon?

Here in the US it is available.

Other Sellers on Amazon
Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

•  
  • 360_icon_73x73v2._CB510686333_SS40_FMpng
  •  
  • 41lG0WqkzZL._SS40_.jpg

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Color:
  • Ajax Expel Floor Cleaner Limon/Lime
  •  
  •  
  •  

Roll over image to zoom in

Ajax Expel Floor Cleaner

17 hours ago, Tiny said:

That Ajax with the bicarbonate/limon, etc. is widely available Lakeside. It not the same as Ajax Expel that we are looking for. 

2 hours ago, cedros said:

That Ajax with the bicarbonate/limon, etc. is widely available Lakeside. It not the same as Ajax Expel that we are looking for. 

My bad. I was going by the pic that was posted. We are a Pinol family.

Is this what you talking about.

https://www.soriana.com/soriana/es/c/Limpieza-del-Hogar/Detergentes/Jabon-liquido/Limpiador-Liquido-Ajax-Expel-2L/p/1550626

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:29 PM, Tiny said:

That is not the one we are looking for. You can buy that one many places Lakeside. 

10 minutes ago, Tiny said:

My bad. I was going by the pic that was posted. We are a Pinsol family.

Is this what you talking about.

https://www.soriana.com/soriana/es/c/Limpieza-del-Hogar/Detergentes/Jabon-liquido/Limpiador-Liquido-Ajax-Expel-2L/p/1550626

Oops, crossed messages. That is the one. Not available at Soriana.

1 hour ago, Joco said:

Most of the local Mexican tiendas that sell cleaning products have Expel. The stores that sell nothing but chemicals and cleaning products. They usually have mops and brooms outside of the stores. 

Which ones? Where?

9 hours ago, Joco said:

At least one in Joco I know has it. There are other cleaning stores in Joco but I never looked for Expel.

Glamoursa

Front door but closed when this was taken

The picture changes from a blue and white to a brown building.

Thanks for that.

14 hours ago, Joco said:

At least one in Joco I know has it. There are other cleaning stores in Joco but I never looked for Expel.

Glamoursa

Front door but closed when this was taken

The picture changes from a blue and white to a brown building.

The Ajax Expel that Glamourosa carries is totally different than the one we are looking for.

9 hours ago, cedros said:

The Ajax Expel that Glamourosa carries is totally different than the one we are looking for.

All of these stores buy gallons  and repackage them. It is the same Ajax Expel but in their own packaging. 

20 hours ago, Joco said:

All of these stores buy gallons  and repackage them. It is the same Ajax Expel but in their own packaging. 

I don't think it is the same. Ajax Expel was a thick, opaque green liquid. The one that Glamourosa is thin, clear, and a light blue. It also smells different. I will ask my cleaning lady for her professional opinion. 

11 hours ago, cedros said:

I don't think it is the same. Ajax Expel was a thick, opaque green liquid. The one that Glamourosa is thin, clear, and a light blue. It also smells different. I will ask my cleaning lady for her professional opinion. 

I haven't been in the store in a couple of months. I looked up Colgate Palmolive the company that owns and makes Ajax products, and Expel isn't listed. I think it is no longer manufactured. 

12 hours ago, cedros said:

Cedar,

This is available at Costco..    10 liter container, green, not thick, not certain of the fragrance.  My cleaner has used it for years and works well.   'Lakeside' Costco delivery service will bring to your home if you choose.

Real Clean Multiuse Cleaner w/Insect Repelente  #  * 

23 minutes ago, kouros said:

Cedar,

This is available at Costco..    10 liter container, green, not thick, not certain of the fragrance.  My cleaner has used it for years and works well.   'Lakeside' Costco delivery service will bring to your home if you choose.

Real Clean Multiuse Cleaner w/Insect Repelente  #  * 

Thanks I will try that.

Archived