Chapala.com Webboard

FOREIGNERS BEWARE

This is not a crime report. The thieves are known to the police and the crime has been reported here in Chapala. The local Chapala police said that these two work for foreigners in the Lakeside area and that they are well known to the local police. I am putting their pictures up so that anyone who does or might in the future be tempted to hire them you have been forewarned. The police are looking for them now. I thought that I would let my neighbors know.The police said that the two often clean houses--and employers that are old and confused can have their houses clean really well--of belongings. A word to the wise is sufficient.

image.png

image.png

He was taking the camera down to give to the woman. He was apparently too stupid to realize that the filming was being recorded inside the house and not on the camera. The police said that he "works" the Wednesday tiangis in Ajijic at times. You can't miss the girlfriend.  They spend a lot of time in jail but nothing changes their behavior--so do not get caught up in their snare. The police knew them right away and knew that they lived in Lourdes. A Mexican friend knows many Chapala police and they have been very helpful.  They loved the pictures and said not to worry about seeing the whole face. 

Just letting everyone know so that they can protect themselves from criminals like these two.

Archived