Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for Architect Builder

Rudy Renteria766-1306. We have used Rudy for a major rehab of our kitchen, a 600sq ft addition and other minor projects... Excellent crews who are one time and keep the workplace clean...

ARCO - ARQUITECTURA & CONSTRUCCION

I used them, they are brothers working in this area for many years, good quality, honest, excelent workers, and the most important quality materials, they make the desing, take care of permits, and build to! You can contact at 3314451634

Garcia Gonzales team!

Greetis!

Somehow on one casita he built he forgot to vent the toilet out. Now that is basic.  That is what happens when a worker decides he is now a contractor, does not have technical experience and knowledge.  His work looks good but rebars and hidden things leave much to be desired.

That is what happens when worker think, hey I can do this too.   My observation 

Juan Pablo Giovannini, Proyecto y Construccion, Carr. Chapala - Jocotepec #159c, San Antonio Tlaycapan, 766-1569, cell, 333-968-2936 is another option.  We used him 13 years ago on a major whole house remodel.  We had very good service.  Was able recently to see the house again and the work looks as good now as it did then.  

Archived