Chapala.com Webboard
Zira10

Computer repair

Mike Riley the Computer Guy (who posts on this board) 765-4156

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I too would recommend Mike the Computer guy. I'm sorry to hear that the new Benno's is still getting bad reviews. Things were so much better there before the new owners purchased the business..

• Like 1

Anyone have experience with ComputerLand near Ribera de Pilar? Other recommendations? Need a new router configured for Sonos and a new alarm router, check out a Dell laptop and MacBook issues. Ok to respond offline if preferred.

• Like 1

I have used Reuban at Computerland for many issues and have found him to be efficient and accommodating.

• Like 2

I love Luis owner of Benno’s. Top notch service at very fair prices and the only guy I have found locally that can successfully deal with Apple problems and repairs. Bought a new iPad battery from him last week for my 7 year old IPad then had him switch all apps, etc to my new IPad from the old one and did it while I waited for 350 pesos. Best service I have had here. Also does house calls. 5 stars from me.

• Thanks 1

Ruben at Computerland is really good and very reasonable. He is right next to Tepua Treasures Bazar on the lake side in Riberas, Hidalgo 100A.  Mon-Fri 10-4.  765-7595  repairyourcomputer@hotmail.com