Chapala.com Webboard

graffiti donations

There used to be a hard working group of volunteers, one of whom was Mainecoons. They worked for many hour a week for many years. I, for one, wish to thank them for all of their work.

I have no idea about the status of this group today. 

18 minutes ago, michael2595 said:

Can someone explain to me what this is about. Thank you

There is a group of expats dedicated to cleaning up the Grafitti by painting over it and Bradshoe is offering to provide some paint. Mainecoons is the point of contact for this.  He is in Ajijic.

They have been doing a great job of discouraging those who like to paint Graffiti by painting over new graffiti before the dumb artist's works can be appreciated by his friends. There are fewer persons painting graffiti because of the great efforts and hard work of these people.

Thanks again for your hard work guys.

I belonged to this group a while ago. We used to clean off some of the graffiti but then decided it was easier to just paint over it. It finally got to the point where not so many volunteers were needed and only a small group takes care of it now.

19 hours ago, gogirl said:

I belonged to this group a while ago. We used to clean off some of the graffiti but then decided it was easier to just paint over it. It finally got to the point where not so many volunteers were needed and only a small group takes care of it now.

We could sure use more help in Ajijic, particularly north side and Seis Esquinas.

Archived