Chapala.com Webboard

Female American doctor in town

I am trying to get a message to a specific person … described above.  I have numerous Mexican doctors (male and female) and have had them for years.   I will be grateful for information on how to contact this particular doctora.  I'm asking for someone who knows of someone who used her and was very pleased.  People who used her are no longer in town.   Really no need for lengthy explanation here.

Thanks for helpful information in advance. 

Dr. Adjchavanich, a general practitioner, is a native of Houston, Texas. She graduated from U.A.G. in 2007 and received her license to practice in Mexico in 2010 after completing her year of Social Service. She has been working in research and academia in the U.S. and her most recent position was doing research at Baylor College of Medicine.

Dr. Cherry (as she likes to be called) embodies the principles that Chapala Med has been built upon and is an empathetic and caring doctor.

https://www.chapalamed.com/our-team/

On 6/8/2018 at 2:07 PM, ickytoes said:

I am trying to get a message to a specific person … described above.  I have numerous Mexican doctors (male and female) and have had them for years.   I will be grateful for information on how to contact this particular doctora.  I'm asking for someone who knows of someone who used her and was very pleased.  People who used her are no longer in town.   Really no need for lengthy explanation here.

Thanks for helpful information in advance. 

No need for you to explain yourself to a rude and judgementalhis response was a waste of time to everyone but himself.

Archived