Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
RickS

Internal Server Error

How many, if any, of you get this occasionally when bouncing around on the Board?  I just redo what I did to get it and usually get the page I was after.

What say yee?

Yes, frequently.  The board‘s server cannot seem to respond very quickly to commands. 

I just got another one.  It most frequently happens if you want to go to the last post in a topic rather than bring up the whole topic and go down to the end.  Annoying.😝

I'm in Seattle with very fast internet, by Ajijic standards, average for up north. My only problem is that when I left click on a link like "next unread topic", it takes several seconds before it responds. And double clicking sometimes gives me problems.

Edit: Once I left click thereon, it often takes up to six or seven seconds before the next unread topic shows up.

I get the Internet server error, very occasionally, maybe once or twice per 15 minute period of reading most posts since the last time I looked.

When you get the message simple refresh your browser page.

I get it mostly when I want to move back out of a topic. Sometimes I get it when opening the site. I just leave and come back later.