Chapala.com Webboard

Tres Cañadas development

Does anyone know what is happening below Tres Cañadas of the north side of the carretera (west of Ajijic)? A block of billboards has just gone up advertising a proposed retirement development.

36 minutes ago, cedros said:

Does anyone know what is happening below Tres Cañadas of the north side of the carretera (west of Ajijic)? A block of billboards has just gone up advertising a proposed retirement development.

I saw those and wondered where they get all those handsome, athletic people who smile all the time?😎

If I'm not mistaken, this project had a ground breaking (and a push for investors) on land up the road west of the Pemex a few years ago.  Then another groundbreaking on land just east of Tres Canadas. Now it's moved to TC and we'll see what happens. Apparently Hernandez is backing it.

4 hours ago, gwynne said:

If I'm not mistaken, this project had a ground breaking (and a push for investors) on land up the road west of the Pemex a few years ago.  Then another groundbreaking on land just east of Tres Canadas. Now it's moved to TC and we'll see what happens. Apparently Hernandez is backing it.

Who is Hernandez?

23 hours ago, cedros said:

This project was the subject of a report in the Guadalajara Reporter some many months ago. 

10 hours ago, Taaffe said:

Funny thing is the name “ la pueblita” is incorrect, it should be “el pueblito “ or little village. 

La Pueblita means nothing.  Just saying.....

Methinks the clientele they're trying to attract would not have a clue!  Sounds cutesy and "caring", no?

I'm far from being an expert in Spanish, but that kind of naming happens all the time. It is not wrong, per se. It's language. English has all kinds of screwy stuff; my least favourite: Kampgrounds of Amerca.

You can see their promotional when you bring up La Pluebita, on their attractive website, apparently this is part of  an American development company, and will be built after their American model. It's not clear( to me) whether these units are for sale, or for rent.

You'll have to wait until January 2019 for further viewing I believe. 

Archived