Chapala.com Webboard

Kitties need forever home

We found these two kittens two stories up on our roof this past Thursday. We suspect that they were dumped, because they are already socialized. I figure they are maybe three months old. They are both brothers. One is .7 kilo and the other is 1 kilo.  We took them to Ladron's clinic. They tested negative for Feline leukemia and negative for kitty AIDS, so they were vaccinated for feline leukemia. 

They were also given liquid to kill all parasites. There were no fleas, but we put flea repellent on their coats anyway.  They tested negative for ringworm as well.  I brought them home and gave them both bathes, and cleaned their ears. Check the photo below. They are adorable, however, we already have 5 cats !!!!!

If you are interested in a couple of ginger colored boys, please contact me at 766-1144. 

Thank you,

Dawn Carver

kitties.jpg

Damn, you said they were cute.  I didn't need a picture.  Doris, Doris Day  gives her approval.  I say nope to forever but if someone moving here SOON wants them I could have them visit for a couple weeks.

Archived