Chapala.com Webboard

M & J Royal Pizza

shortstop

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, thevalerieleigh said:

Can someone tell me if their crust is thick or thin?

Thanks,

Val :)

It is not the cracker thin crust of most Mexican pizzas. Not deep dish thick either. If you ever had Perry’s pizza, it is about that thick. Very tasty crust and kind of chewy. I grew up on the U.S. east coast so to me it is “real” pizza crust.

Going off my low-carb diet today just to enjoy pizza and I want to make sure the calories and carbs are worth it, LOL!  Haven't had pizza in over a year.

Thanks,

Val :)

i predict they wont be there long. on my last and final visit it was raining and the only parking space was taken up by the delivery motorcycle. there were 3 other people eating there at 1 table. there were 5 or 6 employees and all were loud and playing among themselves.  the price for a glass of wine was 50 pesos on the menu, we were charged 60 and told that the menu hadnt been changed yet. i will not be back

Oh my!!!  Just returned from having 2 GREAT pizzas.  We asked if they could make a thicker crust and for just $30 pesos more/pizza, we had thicker crusts and it was delicious.  This place lives up to its' reputation.  

FANTASTIC!

Valerie :)

23 hours ago, wanderer said:

i predict they wont be there long. on my last and final visit it was raining and the only parking space was taken up by the delivery motorcycle. there were 3 other people eating there at 1 table. there were 5 or 6 employees and all were loud and playing among themselves.  the price for a glass of wine was 50 pesos on the menu, we were charged 60 and told that the menu hadnt been changed yet. i will not be back

Not sure why you said "the only parking space".  They have sufficient parking there.  Directly in front, you can fit at least three SUV's, and there's plenty of room to the east along the lateral.  And until there is something else in the old La Bambola space, there's at least another four spots in front of that.

Archived