Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard
mexbound

Macrolibramiento exit to Colima?

Recommended Posts

If I take the macrolibramiento from the Chapala/Airport road heading west, is there an offramp at Lopez Mateos that will get me headed to Colima instead of heading into Guadalajara?  Or do I have to take the Guadalajara offramp and find a returno ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

don't get off the Macro, haven't done it but I think you go past the GDL exit, then there should be a sign for Colima  to exit right, back on the main road then a little further down is the exit for the toll road to Colima on 54D;  I've come from Colima onto the macro but have not done the macro to Colima.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heading west there are two exits on the Macrolibremiento at Lopez Mateos.  The first one is marked GDL, don't take that one if you want to go to Colima.  Over the overpass is the second exit and it puts you directly southbound towards Colima.

They got this interchange right, too bad they didn't do the same for Chapala highway.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If headed west on the ML and want to exit to Chapala, don't take the right exit but go over the highway and make a U-turn at the break in the median before the toll booth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tomgates said:

If headed west on the ML and want to exit to Chapala, don't take the right exit but go over the highway and make a U-turn at the break in the median before the toll booth.

Coming back from Costco yesterday the Federal Police had a tent set up right in that spot and 2 or 3 police cars in the median. No signs that it's illegal but just be careful. Also heading to Costco a couple of weeks ago right as we got on the Macro before the toll booth we were stopped by the FP and asked where we were going. After telling them Costco they waved us on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mexbound said:

If I take the macrolibramiento from the Chapala/Airport road heading west, is there an offramp at Lopez Mateos that will get me headed to Colima instead of heading into Guadalajara?  Or do I have to take the Guadalajara offramp and find a returno ?

I thought this road, macrolibramiento, to be somewhere near los burritos not way up by the airport.   Please enlighten me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, El Cartero said:

I thought this road, macrolibramiento, to be somewhere near los burritos not way up by the airport.   Please enlighten me.

I think mexbound means the Chapala/Guadalajara road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...