Chapala.com Webboard

Baja Tacos

tomgates

I ate there today for the second time. I like Tacos Doraditos a lot. (A fried corn tortilla folded filled with shrimp and some kind of cheese.) Nice salsa/condiment bar. Spotless and new, pleasant, covered outdoor eating areas. And....COLD beer! There was even a breeze up there on this deadly hot afternoon. 

Ok, good to know. They must open sometime after 12 as I stopped by about 11 and closed. Don't have a clue as to what La Pacena is, what they specialize in or location. Kindly elaborate on another thread.

1 hour ago, Bisbee Gal said:

I think this is apples and oranges...the OP said "On the Libermento, just east of the El Dorado towers, on the north side of the highway." 

Yes, two different places with different food. I like La Paceña a lot, too. (It's across from Superlake.) In fact I was just at some friend's house this evening at which they served something they brought home from La Paceña. Delicious! I got both places today. Winner!

Was replying to Tom Gates' request.

12 hours ago, tomgates said:

Ok, good to know. They must open sometime after 12 as I stopped by about 11 and closed. Don't have a clue as to what La Pacena is, what they specialize in or location. Kindly elaborate on another thread.

12 hours ago, Bisbee Gal said:

Archived