Chapala.com Webboard

This poor dog has taken up residence under my car in my car port in the Las Redes area of Chapala.  I think it is female but is so scared I can't really get too close.  She has been here for several days with seeming no place to go.  I was hoping she would go home but am leaving food and water out for her now.  Does anybody recognize?

IMG_E3072.thumb.JPG.57179934ca5fa8e6a094a999bfac0841.JPG

I too live in Las Redes. I have seen several dogs that look like this one on Las Chareles. Of course, it could be just one dog who travels a lot. I did once see one heading into the parking lot of the orange apartment complex near where Chareles comes out onto Pepe Gazar. Might be worth posting a notice up there. 

FYI, my male cat brought a small kitten into my house yesterday. It is about five weeks old, black and white. Appears healthy other than fleas and parasites. I am optimistic enough to hope someone is looking for it, so if you hear about a missing kitten, let me know. Thanks and good luck. 

She is nowhere to be seen this morning but she was in her corner of my car port last night.  I did get her to take a treat from my finger yesterday afternoon after several tries so she must be used to people.  Xena I am on the other side of Pepe Guizar but that is not far and an animal would have no problem wandering over from there.  Will keep an eye out for notices of anyone looking for that kitten.  I took two to the LFA cat shelter a couple of months ago.  As I am the broke owner of 2 chronically ill cats, I just cannot cope with any more animals no matter how cute or well behaved.

Cammillenparadise, thanks much for your kind offer.  If she is here for long and socialized, and I think she is, she will go to Lucky Dog.  I would able to keep her until such time as space is available no matter how long that takes.  People are always looking for small dogs.

Archived